Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Hoildays

In the hoildays i went to my mum's house.  On day i went to my mum's house my aunty and uncle's and cousin's went to auckland.  We had lunch and then i helped my mum Tidy up.  When my mum's boyfriend came back mum mum's boyfriend my sister my brother and i went to my aunty stacey's and we  had a barbecue with them.  After that me my cousin jamie-leigh asked if she could stay for 2 days but she ended up staying.  On one of the day me and my cousin went to the libary in Te Kuiti .  When we got there i booked a computer for 12.30.  We had to take my baby sister mary-jayne while my brother jacob-james and my sister kansas-jade stayed home with my mum and her boyfriend.  My mum walked us their so she could walk to work.  after about 2 hours we went to see if mum was back from work but she was'nt so we walked to my uncle's and we watched caroline.  It was cool.  And that was the end of my exiciting hoildays.

No comments:

Post a Comment